Contrary to cat memes, cats do like to learn. Unlock your cat’s potential with Gretchen Collins’ In-home Cat Training.
Gretchen can help:
- Introduce a new cat to your resident dog or cat safely and efficiently.
- Teach your cat to urinate and defecate in his litterbox and only his litterbox.
- Prepare your cat to accept a new baby in the house.
- Train your cat to like his carrier or car rides to make vet visits less stressful.
- Help your cat overcome his fear of new people, so you can invite your friends over for brunch again.
- Ease your cat’s anxiety and panic responses to noise and other common triggers.
- Teach tricks to build your cat’s confidence and encourage good behavior
Schedule your 30-minute initial consultation today
Professional in-home consultation rate is $50.
In-Home Cat Training Program
THREE 1-HOUR SESSIONS – $150 or $75 PER SESSION
Gretchen will come to your home for an initial consultation. During your 30-minute appointment, she will assess the best training protocol for you and your cat and design a customized training plan. Subsequent sessions typically last 50-90 minutes and include written follow-up exercises.
Gretchen Collins Pet Training provides in-home cat training to Columbus, including Hilliard, Grove City, Dublin, Upper Arlington, and Bexley. Contact her today to schedule your initial consultation. Don’t see your area listed? No worries! Gretchen’s happy to come your way (travel fees may apply).
Your Veterinarian Recommended Trainer
Gretchen Collins, BS, KPA-CTP, RVT brings years of professional dog and cat experience to your home. Your kids will love her fun, encouraging approach. And you’ll enjoy peace of mind using only positive, effective training techniques guided by a certified dog trainer. Gretchen’s a mom too, so she understands the need to trust your pet around kids, neighbors, family, and friends. Read more about Gretchen’s background and credentials.
- Experience Gretchen has exceeded pet parents’ expectations since 2006
- Results You’ll be amazed how quickly your dog or cat learns new behaviors with clicker training
- Convenience Training in your home, scheduled around your busy life
- Education As a certified trainer, Gretchen uses only scientifically-sound, positive methods
- Real-life solutions Maximize results by training where you need it most
In the words of a happy client (one of many)
Recently, we have been working with her again to help our little dog deal with fear issues. She has always wanted to be near us and was not expected to be crated or in a separate room. Now she is uncomfortable with many people and groups of people. We need to establish a safe room where she can relax and be separated without anxiety. Gretchen has made this journey so positive and easy. We are on a steady track of reaching this goal as Gretchen easily breaks down little steps that our dog masters quickly and enjoys.